WE ARE SOLD OUT OF RACE ENTRIES, BUT YOU CAN STILL RAISE FUNDS FOR LIFESAVING CANCER RESEARCH BY JOINING OUR TEAM!
Team up with the AACR Runners for Research team in the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. Run as your favorite Disney Princess in the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or Fairy Tale Challenge. In addition to the runDisney benefits for your specific race, all AACR Runners for Research receive:
- Race Registration
- AACR Runners for Research goodie bag
- AACR Runners for Research t-shirt
- Prizes for the highest fundraisers
- Personalized race results
- Official race participant shirt
- ChronoTrack B-tag timed race with live runner tracking signup for friends and family
- Official digital event guide
- Virtual Goody Bag
Entry Fee/Minimum Fundraising Requirements
(amounts are per participant; actual value of registration is not tax-deductible)
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge- $800 (This minimum includes an upon-registration entry fee of $340)
- Disney Princess Half Marathon- $600 (This minimum includes an upon-registration entry fee of $195)
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K- $500 (This minimum includes an upon-registration entry fee of $120)
- Disney Princess 5K- $300 (This minimum includes an upon-registration entry fee of $80)
- To register for one of the races,
click here. Act fast! Spots in each race fill up quickly.
- Begin online fundraising with our Friendraiser platform.
If you have any questions, please contact us at
All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos. ©Disney