2017 AACR Revolutions for Research Trenton
AACR Revolutions for Research Trenton is a relay team indoor cycling fundraising event in Trenton, NJ on August 26, 2017. This AACR signature event will be held at the Christina Seix Academy and feature state-of-the-art stationary bikes, vendors, VIP appearances, and fitness demonstrations. Up to five cyclists will participate as a relay team or as an individual to ride to beat cancer.
Funds raised from AACR Revolutions for Research Trenton will directly support the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in the fight against all types of cancer by raising awareness and promoting an understanding of cancer and cancer research. AACR administers funds to ensure that researchers have access to cutting-edge technology and resources necessary to fight cancer aggressively, as well as develop educational and professional opportunities for future generations of cancer researchers.
When and Where?
When: August 26, 2017, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Where: Christina Seix Academy, 1550 Stuyvesant Ave., Trenton, NJ 08618
- Know that your fundraising efforts benefit the AACR’s mission of eradicating all of the more than 200 types of cancer.
- Spend the day burning calories in a high-energy ride and enjoy the camaraderie.
How It Works
- Start or Join a Team – You have what it takes! Whether you’re a indoor cycling pro or have been meaning to try it for the first time, this is your moment. Teams will be called on to reach a fundraising goal of $750.
- Raise Money – Use your team’s personal fundraising page to get as many people as possible to sponsor your ride.
- The Event – Continue to raise money up to the day of your ride, then it’s time to show up and sweat!