Join the AACR Runners for Research Team
Team up with the AACR Runners for Research at the AACR Rock 'n' Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon in Philadelphia, PA, to raise awareness and funds for cancer research. We also need volunteers for the Expo and on race day. Sign up now!
Half Marathon Details
Runners for Research Benefits
When you join
AACR Runners for Research and fundraise a minimum of $200.00, you will enjoy the following:
- Free race entry
- AACR Runners for Research racing shirt and goodie bag
- AACR Runners for Research Rock ‘n’ Roll commemorative medal
- Prize opportunities for:
- top fundraisers in men's/women's categories
- most creative costume (individual)
- most creative costume (couple)
- most creative team (4-12) people
- Virtual coaching tips
- A healthier, active lifestyle
- The latest news on upcoming AACR events
- Free issue of
Cancer Today Magazine
- The ability to have fun while supporting research on more than 200 types of adult and childhood cancers
Visit the Health & Fitness Expo
For two days, over 70 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag, and t-shirt.
Additional packet pick-up options are available.
Dates: Thursday, October 29, 2015 – Friday, October 30, 2015
Location: Pennsylvania Convention Center
Expo Hours: TBA
Not a Runner?
We need your help in all aspects of the race. Join the AACR Volunteer team.
firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the AACR Rock ‘n’ Roll Philadelphia 1/2 marathon.
For more information, visit the
To learn more about AACR Runners for Reseach, email email@example.com or call toll free at (844) 385-2064.
The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) is a 501c3 registered nonprofit organization with offices at 615 Chestnut Street, 17th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106.